3plains SEO Consulting & Search Engine Marketing
We could fill this page up with charts and statistics but the bottom line is that unless people see your website, it really can't do you that much good. Here at 3plains we want your website to show up at or near the top of the list for what your customers are searching for with the SEO process. Unfortunately, there are too many people that call us that don't understand the SEO process or what is really involved.
The Problem with Organic SEO
- SEO is a long term process. Results are not instant and updates can take months or even close to a year!
- Transparency. Too many companies are out there hiding what they really do. This process is not a mystery and I find it amazing how many companies are out there screwing over their customers on SEO.
- Rankings are almost impossible to report because of personalization in the SERPS.
- Customers are worried about ranking #1 for a particular phrase when they should be more concerned about business goals or asking how they can best fill their booking calendar.
- SEO is a bad term. SEO should almost be called Content Discovery or something like it.
- SEO is a term that shifty or unethical companies can use and price lower and do the minimum effort.
- If you find SEO for $99/month, more than likely you are not getting SEO.
- SEO is not cheap.
- Nothing is black and white in SEO. SEO is a matter of opinion and not a matter of fact.
- If you need SEO results today you are out lf luck. SEO is a long term process.
- SEO is manual. There is no automation. It's labor, man hours and hard work.
The Solution to Organic SEO
2. Hard Work
3. Team Effort
SEO is a marathon and not a sprint. The key is to work with a knowledgeable marketing companies to look at your overall company business goals.
The fact is, at 3plains we aren't concerened about being #1 for a particular keyword or just "doing SEO". As a hunting lodge, guide or outfitter you have inventory and it's our job with the marketing and SEO process to fill your available inventory.
Do yourself a favor and call us, so we can do a business audit and then we can decide what we would like to do with a SEO campaign. Maybe we find that in the short term that PPC is best for your company? Every company is different, that's why we take our time to learn each of our customers business goals so we can recommend a customized strategy.
SEO Case Study
Here's a example of a customer who we got on the front page for a particular term. However, over time he realized that being #1 for one term is not a long term strategy. He quickly realized there is more to the SEO process.
Client: UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting
Term: South Dakota Pheasant Hunting
Term Competition: Heavy
Result: 1st page
UGUIDE South Dakota Pheasant Hunting specializes in private-exclusive, self-guided-unguided, wild bird "fair chase" South Dakota pheasant hunting vacations. Our client wanted to not only get on the first page for South Dakota Pheasant Hunting, but to drive hundreds of unique visitors to the website daily and ultimately to book hunters. UGUIDE has been a great SEO customer to work with.
Choose a SEO company
Every web company says they do SEO these days. How do you compare them? Results, transparency and knowledge. At 3plains we have been working in the outdoor industry on hunting SEO or fishing SEO for several years now. Give us a call and let's talk about a custom SEO and marketing strategy.