How do you price your custom logos?
We understand price can be a sticking point with custom logos, and we try to provide accurate estimates if we get all the information we need right from the start. Our custom logo pricing depends on the time and complexity of all the imagery we're to include. In order to make an accurate quote, we need specific examples of what you're looking for. The more specific you can be, the more accurate we can get. Vague ideas and concepts increase our estimate range drastically. It's extremely helpful to cite examples from our own portfolio of existing custom logos, but not necessary. You can also include images from other places on the web or even your own drawings.
- View our custom logo portfolio - https://www.3plains.com/portfolio/logo-design
Helpful Links for you to Read
- Taking your napkin concept into a logo.
- How about putting that big buck you shot into a logo?
- Logo concept ideas: Review photos of your ranch and the answer might just come to you.
- How does the 3plains custom logo building process work?
- 3plains Blog - Read more on logo design at our blog.
Back to FAQ