Not seeing photos in the Client Portal
It is a security warning because of a mix of secure and non-secure data when you are looking at data in your 3plains FAQ. The non-secure data are images that come from your website. Example security warning you will see:
There are 2 ways to fix this:
- Going to Tools->Internet Options->Security
- Select the Security tab
- Click on the Internet zone icon at the top of the tab page
- Click the Custom Level button
- In the Miscellaneous section change Display mixed content to Enable
- Repeat steps 1 – 5 for the Local intranet and Trusted sites zones
Download a modern browser like the Mozilla Browser: https://www.mozilla.org/
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Website Management