Marketing/Social accounts recommended setting up
We recommend having you setup a marketing email such as email@example.com in addition to your main company email such as firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will be used for a variety of marketing activities.
These business tools will require use of a Google Account. It's recommend signing up for a Google Account using your email or setting up a gmail.com email account to keep these activities separate.
1. Google My Business - Your free Business Profile on Google My Business helps you reach and engage with local customers across Google Search and Maps.
2. YouTube - Service: Adding video. There are numerous hosts and video players you can use, but YouTube is one of the easiest. It also gives your video a chance to be indexed by search engines, which increases the chance that a potential client will find you via your video. You can add all the video's you want in your youtube account and create subscribers, friends, add your business information and sell your products or services.
3. Google Ads - View your Google AdWords account.
4. Google Analytics - View your Google Analytics website statistics.
5. Apple Maps Connect - Apple Maps.
4. Pinterest -
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Marketing