Set DNS to 3plains Servers
How to set DNS to to our 3plains servers.
1. Godaddy, Enom, Network Solutions
- Log in
- Go to Domain Manager or go to
- Go to the domain you would like to manage and click DNS Management
- Edit the A Record or "Type A" "Name @" to Value "22.214.171.124"
- Edit the CNAME if it doesn't exist. Name = www and Value = @ or mydomainname.com.
- Add a TXT Record: v=spf1 mx a include:emailsrvr.com ~all
- If you have email add a CNAME
- Name = autodiscover
- Value = autodiscover.emailsrvr.com.
- If you have email add a MX Record
- Address = mx1.emailsrvr.com Pref = 10
- Address = mx1.emailsrvr.com Pref = 20
- Make sure to save
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Domains