Set DNS to 3plains Servers
How to set DNS to to our 3plains servers.
1. Godaddy.com - If your domain name is registered with Godaddy.com, use the following instructions to update DNS records.
- Log in to your Godaddy Account Manager
- Go to Domain Manager or go to https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/
- Go to the domain you would like to manage and click "DNS"
- Edit the A Record or "Type A" "Name @" to Value "126.96.36.199"
- Make sure to hit save below
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Domains