Service Plans, Website Maintenance & Updates
Once your website is built and working for you, you'll need a way to keep it up to date. Whether that's having the ability to change staff pictures, change contact information, or simply writing a blog post once a week about how things are going, we offer a few different ways to go about updating your content. Choose what best fits you.
3plains Service Plans
The 3plains CMS is a Software as a Service (SaaS) which is web-based software that enables you to manage your website with the 3plains online Content Management System (CMS) remotely. Our custom CMS software enables you to manage your entire website and your 3plains account with a mouse click and a keyboard. We are always making updates to our software and tools to enable you to have the toos you need for your website. Pick a plan to get your website started with us.
- Annual Hosting - Unlimited Bandwidth & Storage
- Annual Domain - Domain Name Registration & Domain Name Management
- 3plains Online Portal (CMS) - Content Management System website access
- Website Analytics - Setup, access & monthly automated reports
- Technical Support - Phone, Text, Email, Online Ticketing System, FAQ support
- Website Security - Updates and patches
- Website Backups - Daily backups
- Website Software Plugin Updates - Contact Form, Photo Software, Page Software, SEO Software, Slideshow Software, Photo Gallery Software, Video Software, Blog Software, Lead Software, Products Software, Dog Software, Auction Software, Real Estate Software, HTML Site Maps, XML Site Maps, Website Settings, Testimonials Software
- Optional Features - Shopping Cart Software, Custom Software, SSL
Notes: Additional website(s) 50% off. Non-Profit websites please ask about discount.
Website Maintenance Packages & Updates
Over time, we've realized that not all 3plains customers want to handle maintaining their own website. Many choose to submit their changes to us as work orders, so they can focus on other aspects of their business. With our 3plains Maintenance Packages, a client can prepay for these types of ongoing work order updates at a discount, while knowing their website is always in the hands of the experts who built it. We will invoice at our current rates in 1 hours increments. Prices may fluctuate, so we recommend a maintenance package.