Work at 3plains
3plains is a small, fast-paced company specializing in online business solutions for multiple markets including the outdoors. We provide unique, customized solutions for small businesses seeking to become more successful online. Our 3plains team has in-depth first-hand knowledge of not only the products and services our clients provide but also the requirements they have to grow and be successful.
- Health Plans - Blue Cross Blue Shield MN medical benefits packages for full-time employees.
- Dental Plan - Blue Cross Blue Shield MN dental benefits for full-time employees.
- Retirement Plans - Company matched Fidelity SIMPLE IRA at 3% for full-time employees.
Why Join the 3plains Team?
- Remote office - We all work remote and have since 2011. Discipline, organization, and self-starting is a requirement, as working remotely is not for everyone.
- Flextime - Depending on your position, we may need you during early hours, midday, or later in the evening. Regular hours are flexible.
- Creativity - We encourage "outside the box" thinking, ideas and problem solving.
- Hardware - Full time employees get to pick their own home setup.
3plains is always looking to add qualified applicants to our growing team of digital enthusiasts and are on the lookout for full-time, part-time, or contractors that are hardworking and trustworthy.
- Google Ads Specialist - 10 Hours Per Week / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
- Link Builder - 10 Hours Per Week / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
- Digital Marketing Specialist - 20-40 Hours Per Week / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
- Marketing Associate - 40 Hours Per Week / Remote Position W2 Full-time
- Wordpress Developer / Website Technician - 10-20 Hours Per Week / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
- Web Developer - 10-20 Hours Per Week / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
- Graphic Designer - Per Job / Remote Position 1099 Contractor
How to Apply
We are always looking for new talent that fits our 3plains business model. If you are interested, how to apply is below.
- Email to careers (at) 3plains.com
- Position you are applying for
- Compelling email on why you would like to work here
- Resume (attached PDF, LinkedIn link or website link)
- Optional - Examples of your work (portfolio attachment and/or link)
We respect your time, and sincerely appreciate your general interest.
After applying, you may or may not hear from us. If your information is what we feel fits our team, you will receive a response directly from the President Ryan Trask. Any email response from anyone else is a scam.