Digital Marketing Specialist
This position is currently open.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Contract-To-Hire / Remote Position
3plains is actively recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in expanding the internet presence of our company and clients. This is a contract-to-hire digital marketing role and by nature there is an element of sales involved. If you’re interested, send us a resume and let’s talk!
- Develop a cohesive strategy for digital marketing campaigns that drives demand across all digital channels
- Lead paid search, SEO, Re-targeting, digital/online advertising, email & website marketing and social media execution.
- Work with small business clients and in-house staff to execute SEO & PPC campaigns.
- Track campaign results, adjust, and optimize the digital efforts.
- Identify and lead continuous UX improvement efforts.
- Analyze all site, email and digital marketing efforts with tools such as Google Analytics
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Experience using Google Analytics or an equivalent product and other tools to maximize effectiveness
- Good understanding of digital marketing KPIs and ROI
- Action-oriented, with a proven track record of taking initiative with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated digital marketing success for a business-to-business
- Deep experience across all types of digital media marketing tactics with an understanding of best practices
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven thinking
- Follows trends and brings new strategies to drive growth
- Experience optimizing landing pages, A/B testing, and Analytics and marketing automation tools
- Experience managing and executing brand marketing, UX and SEO
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and analytic skills
- Verifiable success working within a remote environment a plus
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply and full job information.