Digital Marketing Specialist / Account Manager
Digital Marketing Specialist
3plains is looking for our next team member to help us grow the business and improve our products and services! We need a Digital Marketing Specialist to really help us expand our company. If you’re interested send us a resume and let’s talk!
- This is a digital marketing role and by nature there is an element of sales involved.
- Develop a cohesive strategy for digital marketing campaigns that drives demand across all digital channels, such as: SEO/SEM; Pay-per-click; advertising; Re-targeting; Digital/online advertising; Email; Website marketing; Social media marketing.
Work with small business clients and in-house staff to execute the campaigns.
- Track campaign results, adjust, and optimize the digital efforts.
- Identify and lead seasonal site merchandising and continuous UX improvement efforts.
- Lead paid search, SEO, and social media execution.
- Analyze all site, email and digital marketing efforts with tools like Google Analytics
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of digital marketing
- Demonstrated digital marketing success for a business-to-business
- Deep experience across all types of digital media marketing tactics with an understanding of best practices
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven thinking
- Follows trends and brings new strategies to drive growth
- Experience optimizing landing pages, A/B testing, and Analytics and marketing automation tools
- Experience managing and executing merchandising, brand marketing, UX and SEO
- Experience using Google Analytics or an equivalent product and other tools to maximize effectiveness
- Good understanding of digital marketing KPIs and ROI
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and analytic skills
Full Time position is remote / work from home.
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply.