Responsible for editing, planning, creating, and publishing information on our Ultimate Outdoor Network family of websites. You must have above average technical writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of brevity. Knowledge of meta data, search engines, and content marketing is a plus.
You must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. Directory editors must have good interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, designers and webmasters. Also you will need good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
- Keep the list of Ultimate Outdoor Network websites up-to-date
- Moderate outdoor website forums
- Update content and listings on outdoor websites
- Communicate with customers and potential customers
- Work as an integral part of a production team
- Basic HTML
- Being an avid outdoorsman/woman interested in hunting, fishing and the great outdoors
- Excellent computer skills or the interest to learn more computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self learner and think outside of box
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Full Time position is remote / work from home.
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply.