This position is currently open.
3plains is looking for a creative, talented designer to assist our production team in designing logos, websites, and other software interfaces. We need a motivated individual who is organized, with an attention to detail, to create various types of logos and website frameworks that can easily be translated into responsive websites and applications. As this is a remote company, you will need to be self-sufficient with the ability to keep up with our production team and project deadlines. This is a great opportunity to help us grow our business with the chance to work remotely with the right qualifications.
- Create and design responsive website frameworks while sticking to our project standards and UI/UX requirements
- Translate client feedback and suggestions into clean, functional designs while sticking to company standards
- Continue to evolve our design process and help our production team create web projects faster and more efficiently
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years in responsive web design
- 2+ years designing custom print literature & promotional materials
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices when designing for the web
- Familiar with color theory
- A basic understanding of CSS and HTML is a big plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to clients with varying levels of understanding of both technology and design
- Ability to work independently with a small remote team
- Logo design experience a plus
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply.