Ultimate Outdoor Network Manager
This position is currently available.
Ultimate Outdoor Network Product Owner
3plains is looking for our next team member to help us grow our Ultimate Outdoor Network family of websites. We need a need a motivated, creative, self-starter that is ready to take on the challenge. If you’re interested send us a resume and let's talk!
- Keep the list of Ultimate Outdoor Network websites up-to-date.
- Increase website traffic and overall readership.
- Moderate outdoor website forums, users, forum moderators, and forum posting requirements.
- Manage day to day emails from the general Ultimate Outdoor Network email box.
- Increase overall volume of business listings and business listing upgrades.
- Follow up on internet request forms and upgrade requests via phone.
- Increase sales year after year by adding customers through lead generation, proactive networking, and prospecting potential clients through web and database searches.
- Establish professional business and customer relationships with appropriate client personnel.
- Acquire, contact, and manage content writers.
- Grow website membership through offers, promotions, email marketing, and other techniques.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Inside or outside sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent technical writing and attention to detail
- Well-versed in computer and digital software, and organizational tools
- Great communication skills and comfortable rapport with clients
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience with the outdoors, hunting, and/or fishing is extremely important; all three is preferred
- Experience with common computer software such as Office Suite, Dropbox, and general web applications
- Sharp, independent thinker with a short learning curve
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
A Big Plus
- Basic Design and Photoshop experience
- PPC experience (Google AdSense, Google Adwords, Bing AdWords)
- Comfortable with reporting software (Google Analytics, SEO Reporting)
- Email Marketing experience (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc)
- Familiar with Wordpress, Custom CMS, and related applications
- Organic SEO
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply.