Wordpress Developer / Website Technician
This position is currently open.
Wordpress Developer / Website Technician - Part Time / Contract-To-Hire / Remote Position
3plains is looking for a motivated, talented developer who knows WordPress inside and out. We're expanding our platforms and services and we need someone to head up our theme development, as well as our entire website development process from start to finish. In addition to WordPress, we need a technical individual who can help with domain registries, website launches, IIS management, and various other tasks on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity to help us grow our business with the chance to work remotely with the right qualifications.
- Expand our existing theme development to create a diverse portfolio of website options for various markets we service
- Streamline our website creation process from domain registry to SSL certificates, to custom theme installs, and finally launch the site upon completion
- Help our development team manage existing sites, and continue to expand functionality for our products
- Assist with technical support for our clients as well as our marketing team
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of development experience in WordPress
- 5+ years of PHP development
- ColdFusion experience a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to clients with varying levels of understanding of technology
- Ability to work independently with a small remote team
- A decent understanding of best practices regarding coding, UI/UX, and website development in general
How to Apply
View our careers page for more information on how to apply.