How do I add 3plains as my Domain Administrator (Account Access)?
To Add 3plains as your Godaddy Account Exec, follow the instructions below.
- Click to your Godaddy.com Account (https://account.godaddy.com/) then login with your username and password.
- Click on Delegate Access
- Under the section "People who can access my account" click "+ Invite To Access".
- Then Click on +Grant Access. Fill out the info like the below screenshot.
- After authorization, the Account Owner will need to go to- https://dcc.godaddy.com/folders/ and authorize 3plains. Godaddy has a bug in it currently (July 22, 2019 note)
1.2 Network Solutions
To Add 3plains as your NetworkSolutions Account Exec to manage administrative and technical functions, follow the instructions below.
- Login to NetworkSolutions.com and click on "Manage Account", then click Account Settings, then click "Accounts and Contacts"
- Scroll down on the "People Who Can Access This Account", then click "Edit Account Contacts"
- On the next page, scroll down to "Edit Account Contacts" and click on "Add new Account Administrative or Technical Contact"
- Under "Add/Edit Contact", Keep E-mail address checked and in the box below where it says "Enter the appropriate user info" enter the email email@example.com then click continue. On the next page, keep "Account Administrative Contact" checked and hit the button "Go".
We will get the notification at 3plains and accept the invitation.
Back to FAQ