How do I add a video to the video page of my 3plains website?
Adding videos to your library is quick and easy. First the videos must be uploaded to either YouTube.com or Vimeo.com. Because video files are so large, we do not host the files on our server, we let the experts and Youtube and Vimeo do that.
Navigate to the Video Section of your website and click ADD.
Now Fill Out the information, note: the areas with the red star are required.
- Title will be what appears in bold next to the video
- Unique ID instructions are listed below
- URL & Social Media URL can be left blank, those will auto populate
- Tease is the smaller text that will show up next to the video, keep this to a sentence or two.
- Content is the longer description of the video, if you don't have one, just use the Tease again.
The most important step is the unique ID in the address bar of the video:
On YouTube, it is everything after the =
The unique ID of the video below would be pKwQlm-wldA
On Vimeo, it is everything after the /
The unique ID of the video below would be 146390446
Back to FAQ