How do I upload photos to my website?
How do I upload photos to my website? How do I rename photos? What is the difference between adding a individual photo and a photo gallery?
How do I name my photos correctly?
Here are some tips to rename a photo correctly for good SEO and as a good practice.
- Rename your photo to something like this: ryan-hunting-south-dakota-2009.jpg
- Use dashes. Avoid spaces at all costs.
- All lower case lettering (group-at-the-lodge.jpg)
- Don’t over spam the same words. Mix them up!
- Mix up keywords in photos. Don't use the same names over and over.
- Optimize photos: ex. pheasant-crp-land.jpg
- Margins: Make sure you use this in the Advanced tab margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 0px;
How do I edit and resize photos?
Yes, you can upload all the photos you want. We recommend resizing them first and getting some kind of graphics editor/resizer so they don’t load slow (example if your uploading a 3MB file). Currently 3plains does not have a photo resizer in the photo editing program yet. So you will need a photo editor.
Back to FAQ