Add 3plains as my Domain Administrator
To Add 3plains as your Godaddy Domain Administrator, follow the instructions below.
- Go to your Godaddy.com Account then login with your username and password.
- Go to Account Settings > then go to Delegate Access
- Under the section "People who can access my account" click "+ Invite To Access".
- Then Click on +Grant Access. Fill out the info like the below screenshot.
- Note: After authorization, the Account Owner may need to go to https://dcc.godaddy.com/folders/ and authorize 3plains. Godaddy had a bug in it in 2019 for a while.
1.2 Network Solutions
To Add 3plains as your NetworkSolutions Account Exec to manage administrative and technical functions, follow the instructions below.
- Login to NetworkSolutions.com and click on "Manage Account", then click Account Settings, then click "Accounts and Contacts"
- Scroll down on the "People Who Can Access This Account", then click "Edit Account Contacts"
- On the next page, scroll down to "Edit Account Contacts" and click on "Add new Account Administrative or Technical Contact"
- Under "Add/Edit Contact", Keep E-mail address checked and in the box below where it says "Enter the appropriate user info" enter the email firstname.lastname@example.org then click continue. On the next page, keep "Account Administrative Contact" checked and hit the button "Go".
- We will get the notification at 3plains and accept the invitation.
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Domains