- Help Center
- Download Photos on a Website
Download Photos on a Website
When a client has an existing website, and can't get access to photos, there is a quick trick to downloading all the photos on the page of a website with Firefox.
- Go to the page or photo gallery, and right click somewhere in the content (not an image)
- Choose "View Page Info" under Tools menu
- Click on "Media" at the top of the popup window
- Below list of images, click "Select All"
- Below list of selected images, click "Save As..."
- Choose your local directory, click "Open"
Now all the photos from that entire page are downloaded. Sort through the images you actually want, and bulk upload them into the proper gallery, dropbox folder, etc.
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Technical