Google Analytics Setup
How do I start using Google Analytics and analyzing the traffic to my website? Prior to January 2021, we setup Google Analytics accounts for our 3plains customers under our 3plains main Google Account. We then shared the Google Analytics Property as part of our program. After January 2021, customers can setup Google Analytics on their own by going to the 3plains Portal > Website > Settings > Technical adding Google Tag Manager.
1. Google Analytics under 3plains Management
Prior to January 2021, we setup Google Analytics accounts for our 3plains customers under our 3plains main Google Account email@example.com.
- Step 1 - 3plains will give you access to your website Analytics account by adding your email in the system.
- Step 2 - Sign up to Google Analytics with the link below if you don't already have a Google account. Enter your email that 3plains sets you up as (your primary email), enter a password, accept and create your google account. https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/?authuser=0#provision/SignUp/
- Step 3 - View your traffic reports and setup custom email reports if you want them or contact 3plains for help.
Note: If you would like the account moved into another Google Account you own, please let us know and these are the steps you need to follow.
2. Google Analytics under Client Management
In order for 3plains to see your Google Analytics account, we need you to add 3plains Gooogle email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your account in order for 3plains to get access.
- Step 1 - Click to your Google Analytics account
- Step 2 - Add the user email@example.com:
3. DIY Google Analytics
After January 2021, customers can setup Google Analytics on their own by going to the 3plains Portal > Website > Settings > Technical and adding the Google Analytics ID.
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Website Management