We send our clients to Brandt Screen Printing & Embroidery for all apparel printing and embroidery, so here are the things you'll want to get in order before sending them an email.
Go to https://www.sanmar.com/, and search for the products you want. If you don't have a specific product in mind, but have a type of shirt or hat you want, simply describe what you're looking for in the email. Then, for each item, please give them the following:
- Product number (if you pick something specific)
- Colors (be sure to send which size and color combos you want)
- Total numbers of each product size/color
- Screen print or Embroidery
- If you have vector graphics for artwork or dst files for embroidery that's even better, attach those to the email
- Print locations for any and all art.
- If you have items to send: How many items will they be sending, and what are they? (Colors, sizes, styles, etc)
If you have any special instructions or requests please send those along as well. We recommend having a backup product in mind as inventory changes all the time, so if you can send them at least two examples of every product you want, that will help.
Email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Steve or Sara will process your information and get back to you with a quote for the entire job. Then you can work with them to adjust anything you want based on cost, availability, etc.They're very flexible with all of it. They can even mix and match and send 12 items and ask for 12 more items from San Mar or whoever.
They're a great company and will help you get whatever you need.
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Creative