- Help Center
- Website Management
- Uploading files or documents
Uploading files or documents
Upload A File And Link To It On A Page
Want to share a document or pdf on your website? Follow these 3 steps below to add the files you need.
- Navigate to the Files area under Websites
- Click the Orange ADD Button.
- Click the BROWSE Button to upload the file, adding whatever you would like the file named and a short description if you would like and click save.
If you would like to then link this file to your website:
- After the file is uploaded, click into it to get the URL, it will be listed under the name of the file. See example below:
- Copy the URL for file you would like to link (example from above, the URL is: https://www.3plains.com/uploads/files/3plains-3P-Icon.pdf)
- Now navigate to the specific page (Under the Pages area) you would like the file to be linked to
- Open/Create the Content Block you would like the link in.
- Give the link a title in the BUTTON TITLE box and then paste the link URL in the BUTTON URL box.
- Click save and you will be all set
Note, if the link is not working, check to make sure the link is copied exactly and there is not an extra space behind or in front of the link
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Website Management