Pheasants Forever FAQs
How is 3plains Affiliated with Pheasants Forever National?
Pheasants Forever national has named 3plains as their official chapter provider. We run independently of Pheasants Forever national and do meet with them on a bi-annual basis on initiatives to keep the Pheasants Forever branding standards uniform. The result? We bring the cohesion between national Pheasants Forever and local Pheasants Forever chapters.
How quick can I get my new website up and running?
24-48 hours during normal business hours.
I can host a website for much cheaper. Why 3plains?
A legitimate question. The annual cost we provide is not just "hosting". Hosting is only part of the cost. Our price includes a variety of things.
- Hosting - We host with Amazon Web Services, one of the industry leader.
- Domain - Paid domain name, annual renewal and registration.
- Design - With another host, you still need to design your own website or pay another developer to build it. With our system, our web design is included at no cost.
- Updating - With another host, you will need to find a way update the website yourself or pay a developer to update it. With our system, our software allows anyone with no web skills to update the site.
- Support - Being part of the 3plains family, you will benefit from other chapters that need related software.
Do you do custom work?
Yes. Any custom development will be billed at current rates. If a item is deemed to be beneficial to other chapters and is found to be replicate-able, we may not bill the item or the item may be subsidized to the benefit of the other chapters.
Can I have a different web design than the standard design install?
No. We have a standard framework on our 3plains network.
Why have a website with us over Facebook?
Facebook is very fragmented with its timeline and hard to find upcoming fundraising, youth and local chapter events. It's organized in a timeline instead of logical modules or buckets.
If you will be doing firearm related sales for raffles, PayPal/Square won't work. Authorize.net will work for gun raffles and everything else you need to do. Read more here.
Logo usage, logo downloads and social media toolkit.
- Pheasants Forever / Quail Forever Logo Usage Document
- Pheasants Forever / Quail Forever Logo Downloads
- Social Media Toolkit
Point of Contact
Please designate one point of contact for your chapter. We recommend the point of contact be called your chapter Website Administrator. This does not have to be a ultra tech savvy person since we have taken the difficulty out of updating your Chapter website.
The individual appointed to update your chapter website should be a person with the time to update the website with good fresh content, timely updates and knowledge of the organizations messaging and mission. Having a website with old information doesn't do anyone any good.