Pheasants Forever Setup & Prices
Pick a domain if you don't already have a website. We recommend choosing a .org or .com domain name that is easy for people to remember. A few ideas include OaklandCountyPF.org, OaklandPF.org, pf467.org, etc.
We recommend going to Godaddy.com, doing a domain search, and purchasing a domain name. After purchasing, you will need to configure your domain name. Here is a example for coloradoelkoutfitter.com:
- You can see the first A Record (Type) has just the @ for Name and the Data is 22.214.171.124
- The CNAME Record (Type) should have a www for Name and Data coloradoelkoutfitter.com
- TTL doesn't really matter, 1/2 Hour is fine. TTL means "Time to Live"
- Also, it's helpful and highly recommended to add 3plains as a Domain Administrator - here is how to do that.
After picking out your domain name, we install your website and you can begin loading content. Contact us with any questions or view our get started guide or help section.
- Example Design Installation: https://www.iowapf.net/
- Website setup, design installation & build
- Website pre-loaded with default placeholder content
What's not included:
- Your chapter will need to create the content (new websites) or move over the content from the existing websites. We have templates set up to make content loading easier.
- Modifications & customization (Note: Extra fees)
- Domain purchase & management (Note: View section #1 above)
* This fee can be paid via check or credit card.
The recurring fee covers a variety of services and products. This includes:
- Website Hosting
- 3plains CMS - (Content Management System)
- Website Software Upgrades & Updates
Option 1: $33.25 per Month or $399 Annually (17% Savings) * Note: Check or credit card
Option 2: $39 per Month * Note: Credit card only