Pheasants Forever Setup & Prices
Pick a domain if you don't already have a website. We recommend choosing a .org or .com domain name that is easy for people to remember. A few ideas include OaklandCountyPF.org, OaklandPF.org, pf467.org, etc.
We recommend going to Godaddy.com, doing a domain search, and purchasing a domain name. After purchasing, you will need to configure your domain name. Here is a example for coloradoelkoutfitter.com:
- You can see the first A Record (Type) has just the @ for Name and the Data is 220.127.116.11
- The CNAME Record (Type) should have a www for Name and Data coloradoelkoutfitter.com
- TTL doesn't really matter, 1/2 Hour is fine. TTL means "Time to Live"
- Also, it's helpful and highly recommended to add 3plains as a Domain Administrator - here is how to do that.
- Example Design Installation: https://www.iowapf.net/
- Website setup, design installation & build
- Website pre-loaded with default placeholder content
What's not included:
- Your chapter will need to create the content (new websites) or move over the content from the existing websites. We have templates set up to make content loading easier.
- Modifications & customization (Note: Extra fees)
- Domain purchase & management (Note: View section #1 above)
* This fee can be paid via check or credit card.
The recurring fee covers a variety of services and products. This includes:
- Website Hosting
- 3plains CMS - (Content Management System)
- Website Software Upgrades & Updates
Option 1: $33.25 per Month or $399 Annually (17% Savings) * Note: Check or credit card
Option 2: $39 per Month * Note: Credit card only