Website Get Started Guide
Below you will find many helpful videos to help you navigate the portal, keep your account up to date, and update your website. We have a quick start with the top recommended items to start editing content on your website.
Quick Start Guide (Popular Items)
- Portal Overview
- Adding A Page
- Editing A Content Block
- Adding Photos to Photo Galleries
- What the Portal Can and Cannot Do
1. Portal Overview
2. Adding a page
3. Editing a content block
4. Adding Photos to photo galleries
5. What you can and can't do
More Quick Start Items
Here are additional videos and quick links to videos.
3plains CMS/Portal General
- 3plains Portal and Content Management System Overview
- What 3plains CMS Can And Cannot Do
- Adding A Ticket - For questions/sales/support and how to contact 3plains, please open a ticket, that way our entire staff see your message and we can route it to the correct 3plains team member.
- Adding A New Page - How to add a new page in the 3plains Portal.
- Editing Content Blocks
- Adding Links To Content Blocks
- Adding Photos To Photo Galleries
- Adding And Managing Slider/Header Photos - How to upload files to your homepage slideshow, header photos and how to properly size them
- Adding Links Or Sponsors
- Upload A File And Link To It On A Page - How to upload a PDF, word document, excel file or any other files and how to link to the file.
- Updating Your Store Products - Store product tools if you have this feature installed.
- Dog Breeder Tools - Specific tools for dog breeders (only certain websites).
- How To Find Your Google My Business Account And Grant Access
- Log Into Your Youtube Account And Upload A Video
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Website Management