- Help Center
- Website Management
- Website Get Started Guide
Website Get Started Guide
Below you will find many helpful videos to help you navigate the portal, keep your account up to date, and update your website. We have a quick start with the top recommended items to start editing content on your website.
Quick Start Guide (Popular Items)
- Portal Overview
- Adding A Page
- Editing A Content Block
- Adding Photos to Photo Galleries
- What the Portal Can and Cannot Do
1. Portal Overview
2. Adding a page
3. Editing a content block
4. Adding Photos to photo galleries
5. What you can and can't do
More Quick Start Items
Here are additional videos and quick links to videos.
3plains CMS/Portal General
- 3plains Portal and Content Management System Overview
- What 3plains CMS Can And Cannot Do
- Adding A Ticket - For questions/sales/support and how to contact 3plains, please open a ticket, that way our entire staff see your message and we can route it to the correct 3plains team member.
- Adding A New Page - How to add a new page in the 3plains Portal.
- Editing Content Blocks
- Adding Links To Content Blocks
- Adding Photos To Photo Galleries
- Adding And Managing Slider/Header Photos - How to upload files to your homepage slideshow, header photos and how to properly size them
- Adding Links Or Sponsors
- Upload A File And Link To It On A Page - How to upload a PDF, word document, excel file or any other files and how to link to the file.
- Updating Your Store Products - Store product tools if you have this feature installed.
- Dog Breeder Tools - Specific tools for dog breeders (only certain websites).
- How To Find Your Google My Business Account And Grant Access
- Log Into Your Youtube Account And Upload A Video
Still need help or don't want to DIY?
We have maintenance service and website update packages available. Please fill out a ticket and a 3plains representative will reach out to you with details on pricing and packages.
Back to Website Management